Assessing your language skills is useful whether you are planning to learn a new language or you intend to advance your current language skill. This is a great opportunity to find out what your language learning needs and priorities are !
Language learning focuses on five major skills
- spoken interaction
- spoken production
Why you should take this language assessment test:
- It is for free, no strings attached
- Evaluate your level of language proficiency following the standards of the European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- Assess your skills for more than 40 languages available
- Compare your expectations with your actual language skills
- Assess your language level on five main language skills
- Use a friendly interface
- Complete the test in just a few minutes
- Compare your proficiency level (six levels available) for all the languages you speak
- Use the test result to get better search results on Language Learning Portal (you can search for courses that match your entry level)
Read more about self-assessment in the following article: Self-assessment, what are your language learning needs and what is your current skill level
Why improve your language skills?
Advancing your language skills will greatly improve your chances to receive a better education by enrolling in top rated study programmes. Advanced language skills are also a great asset when working in an international company.
Read more about the benefits of learning a language in the following article: Why study a language? The benefits