Make maximum progress during your stay abroad. Highly recommended for serious students who need to learn a language as quickly as possible for academic reasons. The highly structured syllabus, comprised of 32 morning and afternoon lessons a week (total tuition time of 21 hours and 20 minutes), will have you speaking and writing with confidence in the least amount of time.
- 14 general language lessons (lessons are 40 minutes long)
- 6 general teacher-guided lessons in iLab (some on the tablets) at French schools (4 language labs and 2 integrated video/project work at non-French schools)
- 10 special interest lessons
- 1 lecture (double lesson)
- Start date: Every Monday, Year Round